Beaver Creek Blueway Trail
Developed by the City of Glasgow & the Explore Kentucky Initiative
The Beaver Creek Blueway Trail is an innovative project developed by the City of Glasgow and EKI in 2018 to positively impact public health, stream ecology, and generate ecotourism for now and future generations to come. Beaver Creek is a tributary of the Barren River that flows through Glasgow and greater Barren County. With the backing of sponsors, help of volunteers from the general public, the National Park Service, Glasgow VFW Club, and Barren County EMA - a 3 mile section of the stream has been cleared from Glasgow's VFW Club to the city’s Beaver Trail Park. Over the next few months trail kiosks, mileage markers, and road signage will developed for the blueway. Free parking for paddlers is available at both ends of the trail.
- Put In: Glasgow Veteran of Foreign Wars
- Address: 2970 N Jackson Hwy, Glasgow, KY 42141
- GPS Coordinates: 37.03457, -85.90333
- Take-Out: Fire Training Center at Beaver Trail Park
- GPS Coordinates: 37.03191, -85.9303